Tuesday, September 20, 2011

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

10 Things I Love
10 - Reading
9 - Cooking
8 - Loving on others
7 - Teaching
6 - Children
5 - Cold Weather
4 - A good movie that makes me think for days
3 - Seeing my breath on a cold day
2 - Crunchy leaves
1 - My Abba

9 Reasons I Love Living in Qingdao
9 - Chinese people
8 - Getting to travel to "exotic" locations for vacations
7 - Learning another language
6 - A constant supply of fresh fruit
5 - The ocean
4 - The mountains
3 - My school
2 - The amazing international community
1 - It's where I belong during this point in time

8 Favorite Websites
8 - Facebook
7 - My email
6 - Blogger
5 - YouTube
4 - Bible Gateway
3 - Wikipedia
2 - Fast Pass TV
1 - Google

7 Favorite Ways to Spend Time Alone
7 - Watching a movie
6 - Reading a book
5 - Going for a walk
4 - Praying
3 - Late night grocery shopping (I really miss 24hr Walmarts)
2 - Doing Laundry
1 - Driving

6 Things that Drive Me Nuts
6 - People who talk incessantly
5 - People who can't spell/choose not to spell things right
4 - Repetitive Noises and Whistling
3 - Meetings
2 - Whiners
1 - Messes

5 Things I Love About My Job
5 - The kids
4 - Teaching a child something they didn't know before
3 - Seeing the light of understanding in a kid's eyes
2 - Have an excuse to be ridiculous whenever I want and no one judging me for it
1 - The people I work with are AMAZING!

4 Favorite Songs
4 - Captivated by Shawn McDonald
3 - Take Me Into the Beautiful by Cloverton
2 - If I Die Young by Band Perry
1 - Time by Hans Zimmer

3 Things I Most Thankful For
3 - My Abba
2 - My friends/family
1 - My job

2 Favorite Holidays
2 - Christmas
1 - Thanksgiving

1 Thing I Can't Live Without
1 - My Abba

No comments:

Post a Comment