Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Lessons

Have you ever noticed that God's lessons aren't easy?  They say that the best things in life are never easy.  I completely agree with that statement and yet at the same time I really wish it just wasn't true. 
God's lessons for me right now...
"Beloved, you can't always have things planned and under control.  And you usually won't have all the answers.  Oh, and Beloved, it's ok to cry.  It's ok to hurt.  I've got my arms wrapped around you and I promise I know what's going on.  No need to worry.  It will all work out for my glory even if it makes absolutely no sense to you.  And last thing, Beloved One, I love you.  Don't ever forget that."
Thank you God for the reminder.  I will rest in your arms, cry out my worries and my sorrows to you, and trust in you. 

1 comment: