Sunday, August 26, 2012

Friendship

This last week has been hard.  At the beginning of this week (really the end of last week) I felt like I was being crushed by my problems.  Every issue was so big and I was too weak to keep from being crushed.  My heart cried out to my father and he sent me FRIENDS! 
My friends have been so good to me this week.  Every person I have talked to about my problems has come to my aide and helped make the problem just a little easier to bear.  I have been blessed and blessed and blessed until I realized that I was no longer being crushed.  The problems are still there and they are still weighty, but many hands make light loads.  I thank you all so much for being my friends and for helping me through this time.  I will continue to lean on you until my problems are gone...and then maybe someday I can be there for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment