Monday, August 27, 2012

I Think I Finally Know

So, I realized when talking to a friend about six months ago that I had no idea what my love language was.  Most of the reason is because I didn't really know how to accept love...I didn't think I was worthy of it...Well, I'm working on that issue in my life and I've been thinking a lot about what my love language might be.  I think I finally figured it out.
Physical Touch - I LOVE being hugged, holding hands, cuddling, a pat on the shoulder, a hand on the arm.  I love being touched.  It makes me feel loved.
Affirmation - So, I'm still slightly uncomfortable with words of affirmation, but I love hearing that I did a good job.  You don't have to overdue it...just tell me thank you or you appreciate me.  That's it.  That's all it takes and I feel LOVED!
So there you go.  I'm pretty sure this is how I feel loved.  Now, I just have to work on the not being uncomfortable being loved. 
By the way, I appreciate you guys.  I totally want to give you a hug too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment